Department: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Year/sem: – B.Tech VIII sem, Diploma VI sem, B.Tech VI sem, Diploma IV sem & B.Tech IV sem
Activity: Technical Test
Date and Duration: 7th March 2022
Title: Technical Test-I
Resource person/agency and affiliation: Mr. Siddheswar Kar, Assistant Professor, Department of EEE & Dr. Manish Jain, Associate Professor, Department of EEE
Brief description / remarks:-
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering had conducted “Technical Test-I” on dated 07.03.2022 at 2.10 p.m for B.Tech VIII sem, Diploma VI sem, B.Tech VI sem, Diploma IV sem & B.Tech IV sem.
The objective of this test was to exposed:
1) B.Tech/ Diploma final year students with the technical questions which have been prepared by the department for various reputed placement company.
2) B.Tech VI sem/Diploma IV sem/ B.Tech IV with the fundamental technical questions related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The test was conducted in online mode. Total 46 numbers of students appeared the test.
Outcome :- The outcomes of this Technical Test are as follows:
1. Students were acquainted with different sets of technical questions, which will be helpful for them in the written tests which are conducted by reputed companies in campus placement drives.
2. They clarified their doubts regarding the concepts of some of the important topic after going through the questions.
3. This test is also helpful for them in future to appear the written tests, which are conducted by various private and public sector company for job.
Total number of Participants :- 46
Prepared by: – Mr. Siddheswar Kar, Assistant Professor, Department of EEE
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI):- Mr. Virendra Jain, HOD, Electrical & Electronics Engineering