This scholarship is applicable to the students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category. The scholarship is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh based on annual income of the family. Students with family income below Rs. 3,00,000/- are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship application form should be submitted by the applicant to the University office after getting admission.
- The eligible candidates desirous of scholarship are required to fill the scholarship form during the admission process.
- The norms for selection will be the sole prerogative of Mandsaur University Admission Committee.
- The scholarship amount will be calculated only on tuition fees and is applicable for 1st year only.
- The students fulfilling more than one eligibility criteria will be considered only as per higher preference mentioned in the scheme and will be eligible for only one type of scholarship in a year.
- The continuation of all scholarships is dependent on consistently high academic performance. The students are expected to meet pre-defined academic standards for continuation of scholarship.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on the performance in the university examination, attendance, and character and conduct certified by the Dean.
- The renewal of sports scholarship depends on the performance in sports after admission in university.
- The scholarship shall stand discontinued, if the student is found guilty of any misconduct or indiscipline.