Urja club inauguration ceremony and “Energy Conservation & Renewable Energy” workshop.
Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Open for all University Students
Activity: One day workshop
Date and Duration: 08/02/2023, duration: -One Day
Title: Urja club inauguration ceremony and “Energy Conservation & Renewable Energy” workshop.
Resource person/agency and affiliation: Mr. Sohanlal Bajaj (District Renewable Energy Officer)
Brief description / remarks: Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering organized Workshop for the Students on the topic “Energy Conservation & Renewable Energy” on Feb. 08, 2022. the total number of students who participated in the workshop was 151 from the University.
First of all, Mr. S.L. Bajaj, District Renewable Energy Officer (Mandsaur, Neemuch, Ratlam, Ujjain) inaugurated Urja Club and then Started the workshop, the primary objective of this workshop was to introduce the basic knowledge of the Current Scenario of Renewable Energy Resources in India. Nowadays As a step towards combating the effects of global warming and climate change, it is launching an ‘Energy Literacy Campaign’. He also explained various methods of. It also gave many practical examples of the same.
All the students and faculty members took an oath that they will conserve their energy for their whole life and also motivate others to do the same.
At the end of the program, an online quiz was organized and the total number of participants in the quiz was 108.
The Coordinator Mr. Virendra Singh Solanki, (Assistant Professor, EEE Department) Mr. Kapil Kumar Badoliya, (Assistant Professor, EEE) department presents the workshop and the vote of thanks conveyed by Mr. Virendra Jain HOD EEE.
Outcome: Students learned-
1 National Energy Conservation Day is observed every year on 14 December.
2. We should understand the importance of life force and be aware of life force conservation.
3. In many countries, governments charge energy costs or carbon assessments to enable energy conservation.
4. Everyone can save energy by eliminating the wasteful use of fans, lights, radiators, or other electrical equipment used in their daily lives.
5. Conservative fluorescent lights, fluorescent bulbs, solar-charged electric lamps, skylights, and solar lights are a part of the strategies to conserve vitality.
6. It is essential for every resident of India to know how to use the active life force, how to save the life force for their future security, and many more.
No. of participants: 151
Prepared by : Mr. Virendra Singh Solanki, (Assistant Professor, EEE Department)
Mr. Kapil Kumar Badoliya, (Assistant Professor, EEE Department)
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Mr. Virendra Jain , HOD, EEE Department