Department: Mechanical Engineering
Year/Sem 4th year/VIII Semester
Activity: Robo Race
Date and Duration:04/06/2022 /11:00 AM
Title: “Robo Race”
Brief/Discription: “Robotic club”, The Brainchild of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Mandsaur University, organized a “Robo Race”, an event with great pomp and show. “Student coordinators of the Robotic club were responsible for running operations and disseminating necessary information across the institution. Student coordinators served as a liaison between the student body and the college management to address inquiries and concerns and process requests. They perform administrative and clerical duties, helpd the faculty in designing programs and educational activities, and conduct students’ counseling to identify their difficulties and struggles with the courses.
Outcome: The intention behind such type of event is to inculcate project-based learning in compliance with developing entrepreneurship skills among students.
Rules of Robo race
1. A robot must follow a line track as shown in the attached images.
2. A Team will have to pay 50 Rs as a Registration fee.
3. The last date for registration is 1st, June 2022.
4. Maximum 3 members per team will be allowed.
5. Participants will have to make Line Following Robot.
6. Certificates will be provided to all participants.
7. Award will be given to the top three winners.
No. of participants:
- A total of 9 teams participated which compromises of civil electrical and mechanical.
- Around 250 students were spectators at the event.
Prepared by:Kamal Ojha(Assistant Professor) Mechanical Engineering Department, Mandsaur University.
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Dr.Ravi Kumar Sengewar