Memorandum of Understanding
Prof. (Dr.) Arunava Das
Dean & Head Faculty of Life Sciences -Mandsaur University, Mandsaur India
Mr. Bridreth Khokhare
-Science On Wheels Bio Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh, Punjab India-
Goals of this agreement:
- Extending the Technical expertise & Academic Knowledge in the common academic endeavors like curriculum and syllabus revision/guest lecturers etc.
- To Initiate discussions, implement and establish joint/collaborative research programs, startup, entrepreneurship, development of research data & state-of-the-art facilities in the relevant area for mutual benefits on case-to-case basis.
- To develop a mechanism for technology transfer of joint ventures, under the provision of intellectual property rights (IPR).
- To discuss & facilitate sponsorship programs for research collaboration for researchers/students at any relevant center/location and also permit to visit both the Institutions as and when required.
- To facilitate internship/dissertation work/thesis/field projects/apprenticeship as per the course curriculum of MU on concessional rates.
- To facilitate skill development training and placements drive for MU students.
- Both parties agree that this agreement does not contain any legal binding & financial obligations commitments for both or either party, and that the activities outlined above will be pursued on case-to-case basis.
- The success of this agreement will be evaluated every 2 years. Decision on contination of the agreement will be taken accordingly.