Mechanical Engineering – Guest Lecture Series : Phase-II (Turbo Machines)
Mandsaur University has organized a Guest Lecture Program on”Turbo Machines ” from 14th October to 16th October 2016 (Three days) in the Mechanical Engineering Department for B. E. V Semester students by Dr. Motilal Rinawa(Government Engineering College : Jhalawar Rajasthan). Dr. Rinawa is an Eminent Professor in Mechanical Engineering , and is Ph.D. from( I I T ,Delhi) with 10+ years of experience in teaching He is TEQIP Project coordinator and also visited China (Shanghai) regarding his research work .
Summary of The Guest Lecture is as follows:
The following topics were covered:
- Principle of working of steam turbines.
- Technical explanation of various component parts of a Turbine.
- Significance of Turbo Machines.
- Applications of Rotary Machines.
- Allied Numerical problem solving on the steam turbines.
- Functional utility of Rotary compressors, fans and blowers their principle of working.
- Velocity Triangle Analysis.
- Fluid Coupling and its industrial Applications.
- Torque convertor and its industrial applications.
- The Concept of Energy conversion in turbo machines.
- Numerical Problem solving.
- Power point