Mandsaur University is organizing a Remote Campus Placement Drive || Nagarro || CSE/MCA 2021 Batch||
Mandsaur University is organizing an online campus placement drive for the students 2021 Batch of your respective department.you are requested to send the list of interested students (According to Job Description) with updated email and contact number before 4th September 2020 ,4PM.
Job Profile: Trainee, Technology
Stipend: Students will be paid a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month at the time of training. The CTC to be offered after the training completion is 3.50 LPA.
Selection Process: Aptitude test and technical objective test of 60 minutes followed by a programming test of 90 minutes. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the virtual interview process.
Students can use any language in which they are comfortable with. In case they do not know any languages, they can write pseudo codes as well.
Year of pass out– 2021
Nature of Job– Full Time
Job Location– Gurgaon
Eligible Branches– B.TECH CSE/ECE/IT, MCA, M.Tech (CSE)
Eligibility criteria- 60 % in the current degree. Students expecting 60% till end of last semester may also apply
Joining Date: As soon as possible
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
Brief about the company
Nagarro provides outsourced software development services to companies ranging from early stage startups to Global 50 market leaders, helping them achieve their strategic goals. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries in India, Sweden, New York, Mexico, Frankfurt, and Stockholm. Nagarro is known as a place to learn by the IT professionals. We have always drawn the best and the brightest talent by virtue of the bleeding edge technology used here to develop software products. Energy, enthusiasm and vibrancy of our workplace are truly infectious. Full of life and fun, Nagarro just looks like an extension of the college campus. At Nagarro the primary focus is the employee and all our policies are tailor made to fit the employee and address their needs to the maximum extent possible. Compassion, collaboration, hard work, honesty and a winning mindset are values we thrive on. With these guiding principles, we are proud to build, nurture and be part of Nagarro’ s unique and stimulating work culture. Under our Employee Development Program (EDP), the HR Group organizes personalized career counseling sessions for employees with the management to help them identify their potential and tap it to fullest. The Dataquest Top 10 rankings reinforce Nagarro’s reputation as one of the most exciting places to work for. We are also ranked 4th as Top 5 exciting companies to work for by NASSCOM.