Everything you can imagine is real, and everything that you see around would be someone
imagination. The dynamism of educational existence spills out of the classrooms. It is a credit to the
mental and intellectual focus of the students that many of the clubs are extensions of their academic and
career aspirations. There are several annual and entertainment events organized by the institution
every year. Students clubs provide a forum for interaction among themselves and the outside world
events. However varied, it may be formal or informal, but it brings out the passion in youngsters and
develops their organizational skills. The clubs bring about a good balance of work, fun and leisure
activities and ensure the all-round development of students. The clubs encourage students to express
their thoughts, feelings, creativity through various forms and achieve youth development through its
Students Event Clubs are the central hub of student activity. They provide an outlet and a stage
for the creative juices of young minds and hearts. The clubs give you the chance to apply classroom
learning in the outside world. This helps you to gain invaluable leadership as well as life skills. In addition
to connecting other students who have similar interests, students clubs make students interact with
alumni and professionals in their fields of interest.
If you want to be a part of MU event clubs, then please go through the following information and
get registered through the given mail id:
|S.No.||Club’s Name||Organizer’s Name||Faculty In-charge||Faculty Coordinator||Mail ID|
|1||MU Social Awareness & Environment Sustenance Club||NSS Team||Mr. Rakesh Patidar||Mr. Nanalal Kumawatfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Language & Literary Club (LLC)||Communication Skills||Dr. Reshmi Das||Mr.Vikram Panwaremail@example.com|
|3||Games & Sports Club||Physical Education||Dr. Shamsher Singh||Dr. Rohit Sharmafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Adventure Tourism & Recreation Club (ATRC)||Tourism & Hospitality||Dr. Lokeshver S. Jodhana||Dr. G.K. J.B. Reddyemail@example.com|
|5||Dramatics & Music Club (DMC)||Mr. Saurabh Mishra||Mr. Saurabh Mishra||Mr. Arun Jaiswalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Holistic Health & Wellness Club||Ayurveda & Pharmacy||Dr. Rahul Trivedi||Dr. Lokendra Solankiemail@example.com|
|7||Health & Nutrition Club||Agriculture & Life Science||Dr. Arunava Das||Ms. Sushmita Mandalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Arts, Multimedia & Creativity Club||JMC & CSA||Dr. Tarkeshwar Rao||Mrs. Mudita Dave Nagaremail@example.com|
|9||AR, VR, AI, and Data Analytics Club||CSE & EEE||Mr. Prabhat Singh||Mr. Virendra Jainfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Robotics, Automation, Planning & Design||Mechanical & Civil Engg.||Dr. Ravi Kumar||Dr. Sreetam S. Sahuemail@example.com|
|11||Industry-Academia Interaction Club||Dr. Pradeep Laxkar||Dr. Pradeep Laxkar||Mr. Piyush Sharmafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Incubation, Innovation & Design Club||DBMC & Dr.B.K. Sharma||Dr. B.K. Sharma||Dr. Gopal K. Rathoreemail@example.com|
|13||Outreach Fitness Club (OFC)||Dr. L. Shila Devi||Dr. L. Shila Devi||Mr. Ayush Trivedifirstname.lastname@example.org|
MU Event Clubs:
- MU Social Awareness & Environment Sustenance Club (NSS):
The Club aims to insert social welfare in students and provide service to society without bias. NSS volunteers work to ensure that everyone who is needy gets help to enhance their standard of living and lead a life of dignity.
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves about their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
- Practice national integration and social harmony.
- NSS Day Celebration
- Blood Testing & Donation Camp
- Nukkad Natak on Girls Education and Health Awareness Program
- Swachchhata Abhiyan at adapted Village
- National Youth Day
- NSS 07 Day Camp
To register in this MU event club, mail us at email@example.com
- Language & Literary Club (LLC):
The club aims to develop self-efficacy and confidence. It would help to enhance the general knowledge base and work in tandem to benefit students in writing and speaking by conducting both instructional and enjoyable events. In addition, it will strive to develop excellent communication skills and will teach students to think spontaneously.
- Students will learn to analyze issues and come up with solutions.
- It will build beneficial skills that are much needed in various workplaces.
- Help prepare students to work in a global community by teaching them about social, political, and moral issues.
- To promote the importance of debating and argumentative skills amongst students.
- To increase the scope of debates and their importance in communication.
- To improve elocution, spontaneity, and general speaking skills amongst students.
- To increase participation of students in external and internal events.
- To analyze the delicate nuances of various facets of literature.
- To revise and restore the art of reading with a passion.
- To increase social and cultural awareness.
- Build confidence to be at ease not only professionally but also socially.
- To increase daily awareness and helps boost positive habits like reading and independent research.
- To promote discourse in pressing social issues.
- Instill positive thoughts on gender issues will enable and enhance our budding learners from practicing gender discrimination.
- Promote freedom of speech and expression.
- International Literacy Day Celebration
- JAM – Oratorical Competition
- Story Writing Competition
- Essay Writing, Poster Design Competition
- Debate Competition
- Literary Event
- World Book Day Celebration
To register in this MU event club, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solidarity Games & Sports Club:
Solidarity is one of the fundamental and universal values that should underlie relations between all people. Solidarity is central to the values of sport, and the lessons we learn from sport enable it to be a leader for the global solidarity movement. The sports clubs do not strive for maximum profit. They aim to offer their members the opportunity to practice sports and to spend leisure time actively. Sports encourage ongoing education in skill and personal development. Athletes who learn how to perform better also know how to be teammates. They work to get the most out of their experience. Coaches and sports administrators constantly learn, grow and engage in educational processes with athletes and peers.
Create Opportunities Particularly for the Mandsaur University:
- Make them physically fit and active in co-curricular activities.
- Progressive self-discipline, leadership qualities, developed self-confidence, and learned time management.
- To promote physical fitness within and outside the campus in association with government and non-governmental organizations.
- To organize competitions/tournaments for MU students
- Promote and Train Athletes and sportspeople in various games and sports
- Develop spirit of competition and tournament
- Promoting sports infrastructural facilities
- Set proper sports training
- Inspiring and motivating skillful youth
- Departmental Sports Tournament
- Under 17 Boys & Girls MU Cup
- Providing coaching in various Games & Sports
- Conduct local leagues & competitions
- Providing platform to participate in Inter college, Inter university, Inter state and National Tournament
- Conduct of Marathon and other fitness events
To register in this MU event club, mail us at email@example.com
- Adventure Tourism & Recreation Club:
The adventure club of Mandsaur University is all about providing exposure to the students. It helps students come out of their comfort zone and experience the adventure and increases the interactions among them. Adventure allows individuals to develop qualities like discipline, team building, patience, and leadership. The club has many plans for the student community to help them develop these qualities, including regular adventure and excursion trips, adventure activities like Rock climbing and Rappelling, Mountaineering, and even some adventure sports like off-road cycling and parkour (free-running). These activities would help students have the best of their experiences, and we hope the learnings from these helps every student associated with us in their lives.
Aim (Why join?):
People should join the Adventure & Recreational Club if they have a love for adventures. In University, a lot of our time is spent sitting down in classes and behind laptops. This is for students who want a break and a little bit of fresh air.
Who can join?:
Anybody can join. Some events are more rigorous, but we will accommodate people of all fitness levels and abilities.
- Promoting adventure activities within the campus.
- Adventure and Challenge.
- Developing an understanding of nature.
- To create a physical and social environment that supports the development of the core competencies. Core competencies are sets of intellectual, personal, social, and emotional proficiency that all the students need to develop to engage in deep learning and lifelong learning.
- Team Building Events
- Adventure & Recreational Camps
- Basic Training & Drilling
- Organize various expeditions
- Multisport Competition
To register in this MU event club, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dramatics & Music Club (DMC):
The Dramatics & Music Club aims to promote taste and talent amongst MU students by organizing concerts, workshops, and performances. It offers practice spaces and a wide array of safely stored instruments, an opportunity for students to come together and discuss music, and a chance to perform and showcase their talents at events throughout the year. Meetings are held once a week for each instrumental or vocal group. In addition, singers and instrument players meet on different days of the week. Apart from these meetings, other meetings are scheduled based on the individual needs of students.
Promote the highest levels of human aspiration and artistic integrity through the composition and performance of music. Also, develop an analytical, creative, and intuitive understanding of music as a cultural language.
- To engage musically talented/experienced students in club’s activities
- To maintain the progress in their musical skills throughout the academic years
- To develop organizational skills in students through creating bands and managing concerts
- To foster leadership skills in students through practicalities of musical performances
- To develop critical listening and analyzing skills and enhance the enjoyment of music
- Enrich the campus and the region through concerts, workshops, and other public events, and provide students with opportunities for traditional and contemporary musical expression.
- Musical Band Events
- Live Musical Performances
- Special Performances on special occasions
- Provide basic trainings related to musical equipments
- Organize Musical Competitions
- One Act Play
- Drama in English & Hindi Languages
- Kavi Sammelan
To register in this MU event club, mail us at email@example.com
- Holistic Health & Wellness Club:
- To increase students’ knowledge regarding holistic health practices and theory.
- To develop skills that will positively enhance personal, community, and global health and wellness.
- To cultivate awareness of the interconnection between body, mind, spirit, and community to effect attitudinal change regarding health and wellness.
- To ensure that students apply the knowledge, skills, and awareness of holistic health and wellness in their personal and professional lives.
- To promote sensitivity to the issues of diversity and multiculturalism within the continuum of individual and global health and wellness.
The vision of the integrative holistic health and wellness club in Mandsaur University is to cultivate the inter-connective relationships of individuals’ body, mind, and spirit to positively enhance personal, professional, community, and global health.
Holistic health or holistic healing is often defined as healing that looks at the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. This kind of holistic healing usually involves multiple complementary medicines and alternative healthcare practices that can overlap with modern-day western medicine but will go beyond the special treatment of symptoms to support more than just the body. We are sure that students will come forward to join the club and help society improve their Holistic health and wellness.
- Lifestyle Diseases
- Life Positive & Holistic Health Activities
- Awareness about Vaccination
- Awareness about self medication
- Stress Management
- Awareness about re-addiction
To register in this MU event club, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health & Nutrition Club:
We are promoting healthy living and providing network opportunities for University students in nutrition and health promotion fields.
- We are increasing the knowledge and awareness of hygiene and healthy lifestyle among the students.
- They are promoting the basic life skills among the students for healthy living, which will improve their survival, educational outcome, academic performance, and University environment.
- It is motivating the students by challenging them to take up leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge and research on health and nutrition problems, and controlling these by intervention.
- Health and nutrition clubs will share a platform for socializing, where participants will share their experiences on well-being and achieving a healthy lifestyle.
- Holistic nutritionist.
- The club will help students to bring them together with a passion for nutrition and public health.
- Students will get engage in the community for healthy lifestyle choices.
- It Will help connect with many food science professionals to enlighten students about career and internship opportunities.
- Engaging students in co-curricular and physical activities.
- We are imparting proper hygiene and sanitation on the university premises.
- Keep students tracking their food intake and making healthy choices (e.g., menu analysis, “food diaries,” and tips to follow when eating out).
- It is promoting and making students aware of heritage food and its nutrition.
- We are updating the menu of the mess food as per the nutritional contents of the mess food.
- Campus community service.
- Awareness drives in which students are sensitized towards cleanliness.
- Primary health screening from time to time.
- Engaging students in various workshops and research projects related to health and nutrition education, new product development, fortified food product, and bioformulation of probiotics.
- Inaugurative Event: Health & Nutrition Care Club
- Seminar on Safe Food now for a healthy tomorrow.
- Free Basic Health Camps
- Food Festivals on Nutritious foods – 2021.
To register in this MU event club, mail us at email@example.com
- Arts, Multimedia & Creativity Club:
Art and multimedia stimulate creativity and imagination. It provides visual, tactile, and sensory experiences and a unique understanding and response to the world. It enables students to communicate what they see, feel, and think for society and how they can contribute to abolishing social and political issues in a way that meets real needs.
- Our vision is to provide quality education to the students in arts and multimedia by hands-on experience with the latest technology and value education.
- We have to create an environment that encourages research and to innovate new ideas in media and communication across media disciplines to serve the needs of government and society.
- Encourage students to become self-motivated, ethically strong, problem solving, individuals who can find and understand the knowledge needed to succeed in the chosen profession.
- To develop creativity and imagination through a range of complex activities.
- To develop increasing confidence in the use of visual and tactile elements and materials.
- To develop the decision-making quality even in the worst situation of life.
- To foster an enjoyment and appreciation of the visual arts and a knowledge of artists and their creativity.
- To increase their critical awareness of the roles and purposes of art and multimedia in different times and cultures.
- To improve the student’s ability to control the tools and techniques.
- To develop the ability to resolve real-time government and social issues.
- Radio Programs on collected news by students on specific theme to broadcast
- Painting Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Competition for best newscaster in Mandsaur
- Manthan – Documentary or Film Competition
- Reel Competition
- Photography Competition
To register in this MU event club, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AR, VR, AI, and Data Analytics Club:
This club will provide the platform for students and research scholars to tackle interdisciplinary challenges in Data Analysis and Intelligence solutions for engineering problems.
- To provide opportunities for students to build up their expertise in AR/VR/AI/Data Analytics.
- Introductory Sessions on AR, VR, AI & Data Analytics.
- Workshop on Introduction to Python Language.
- Application of Python language in electrical engineering problems.
To register in this MU event club, mail us at email@example.com
- Robotics, Automation, Planning & Design Club:
- The robotics, automation, planning, and design club aims to teach ourselves the habit of “thinking technologically.”
- To inspire young minds to be the driving force in the field of robotics, automation, planning, and design.
- It is an opportunity to apply knowledge creatively, to see how systems interact, both with each other and with the environment.
- To develop professional engineering skills among the students, which will help them in their professional life.
- Hand’s on practice/Training workshop on Robotics and Automation
- Organizing events like Robot wars and robot race
- National level workshop on robotics and automation
- National level quiz on robotics and automation
- Housing Project through Auto CAD
- Step by step planning for building construction
- Design and Detailing of Road Pavement
- Bamboo as a building material
- Effective product manufacturing using locally available waste material
- LWC concrete_ A next generation Housing product
- CAD wars
- Fabricator & Concrete Canoe
To register in this MU event club, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry-Academia Interaction Club:
To bridge the gap between industry & academia, the club has been formed in which various industry experts are invited for expert interaction and meetings with faculties & students.
The club’s main objective is to bridge the gap and promote interaction between industry and an academic Institution. In a world where technology is changing very fast, it is a challenging task to cater to industry needs for a proficient workforce. This club is filled with potential but an untapped pool of talent. We at IAIC are working towards polishing this talent and bringing them out to touch the sky. Ubiquitous students of our University, selected through a rigorous process, are among the best technical talent available. They are guided and trained through a constantly updated curriculum by a highly qualified and experienced faculty to meet the fast-changing needs of the technology.
- Technical Talk by industry experts.
- HR Conclave
- MoUs with industry
To register in this MU event club, mail us on email@example.com
- Incubation, Innovation, Design & Development Club:
To provide a platform for students as a center of innovation, incubation, and development through transmitting knowledge to discover new ideas, products and functioning as the active participation of students; to play a leading role in designing and innovation in applied sciences, humanities, management, engineering, pharmacy, medical, mass-communication, agriculture & farming and other employable courses in arising areas.
- To raising culture of innovation at campus.
- To helping students for idea to translate into reality
- To create start-up environment at campus.
- To encourage solving real problems.
- To rise the effective ideas of new businesses, innovation and development in specific areas.
To promote incubation, innovation by providing facilities for research, incubation, innovative product and design &development work in Engineering, Computer, Science, Pharmacy, Agriculture and Management Education.
Incubation, Innovation, Design & Development Club (IIDDC), at Mandsaur University committed to develop entrepreneurial spirit among diploma, under-graduate and post-graduate students and researchers with following scope –
- We strive to motivate students to create new and innovative business ventures.
It provides mentoring and guidance to the students from industry experts and successful entrepreneurs by organizing different events and programs.
- Through this cell student get familiar with the estimation, costing of the product, marketing strategy, funding, and the process of enlistment of the organization.
It also helps students who have family business backgrounds to implement new ideas and scale new heights. Our aim to inculcate qualities in students to bestow to the effectiveness and growth of their organizations.
The cell dedicated towards providing quality professional and skilled education through well Seminars, Conferences, Guest Lectures, Industrial visits and excellent Academic facilities.
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship and Innovation as Career Opportunity.
- My Story – Motivational Sessions by Successful Innovators/Startup founder.
- Session Exposure and field visit for problem identification on Problem Solving and Ideation Workshop.
- Three days FDP on Incubation, Innovation, Design & Development.
To register in this MU event club, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach Fitness Club (OFC):
Outreach Fitness Club (OFC) offers a range of outreach programs including testing and evaluation programs, exercise, aerobic & yoga programs and students youth programs. With a commitment to the principles of equity and inclusive excellence, the University of Health, Fitness and Exercise Sciences provides transformative academic, research, and outreach programs that promote the health and well-being of students, their environments, and communities in which they live.
Our University of Health, Fitness and Exercise Sciences will serve as a global leader in optimizing the health, well-being, and positive development of students and communities.
Active life style, Cardiovascular efficiency, Health fitness, Metabolic rate, and also relates to lifestyle habits like Physical training, Diet and fitness, Respiratory endurance, Cardio exercise, several forms of aerobic exercises like Aerobic dance, Step aerobics, Aerobic Capacity, Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, Weight loss plans, Fitness tips, Boot camp training & Tabata training.
- Physical training
- Diet and fitness
- Respiratory endurance
- Cardio exercise
- Several forms of aerobic exercises like Aerobic dance
- Step aerobics
- Aerobic Capacity
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Weight loss plans
- Fitness tips
- Boot camp training
- Tabata training and
- Students youth program
To register in this MU event club, mail us on email@example.com