Guidlines for Project Proposal
CALL FOR INNOVATIVE PROJECT PROPOSALS
The Innovation, Incubation and Intellectual Property Rights Cell (III Cell) of Mandsaur University, Mandsaur has started a new initiative from this semester to motivate, build and promote out of box thinking, development of innovative ideas. The objective for same is to be acknowledged through innovative orientated activities in the region of one’s expertise identified with development.To build an environment that will facilitate the creation of enterprise knowledge through research and empower persons to apply for their entrepreneurship abilities to develop solutions through academia. With this motive, project proposals are invited by III Cell of MU depending upon the project and fund needed. III Cell MU may provide support to each project up to maximum INR 50000/-. A teacher / faculty (Mentor) association mustnecessarily part of the project.
The guidelines for submitting a proposal are as follows:
- Maximum of 3persons can submit the proposal; however,a teacher member (Mentor) has to be necessarily associated with the team.
- The proposal must have a practicalsolution for a scientific/social / engineering problem.
- The proposal should be practically viable.
- The funding in terms of components/equipment to the tune of maximum Rs 50,000/- may be provided to the selected proposal.
- The proposed work must be carried throughMandsaur University.
- The requirement and tentative budget must be enclosed with the proposal.
- The maximum two-page proposal must highlight the following points:
- Title of the proposal
- Problem Statement
- Expected solution
- Requirements, with an approximate cost
- Name of the mentor faculty and participating persons, with signature and contact details (of all).
The last date for proposal submission is 20th January 2021,the proposals may be submitted to email@example.com, Incomplete proposals will be summarily rejected.
The list of the accepted proposal will be announced on 1st February, 2021. The evaluation criterion will be utility, feasibility, clarity and the information submitted as above, regarding the project. Depending on the response, the student/person teams/faculty members, may be invited to present their proposal.
The progress on the project will be monitored throughout the semester. Following are the important dates/deadlines of the follow-up meetings-
|20th January 2021||Last date for receipt of proposals on the E-mail|
|1st February, 2021||Display of results of the Competition|
|15 February, 2021||First follow-up meeting|
|10 March, 2021||Second Follow-up meeting|
|31 March, 2021||Third follow-up meeting|
|20 April, 2021||Fourth follow-up meeting|
|1st May, 2021||Final meet and Project Submission|
Dr. B. K. Sharma
Innovation, Incubation and Intellectual Property Rights Cell (III Cell)