EXEMPTION FROM THE ENTRANCE TEST
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/CSIR (JRF) Examination/SLET/GATE or are Teacher fellowship holders or DST/ICMR/any other National Agency Fellow or have Ph.D.
- Degree in allied subject from a recognized University, are exempted from appearing in the entrance test. The selection of these candidates will be based on their performance in the interview as well as on their overall academic merit.
- Candidates who have obtained M.Phil. Degree with minimum B+ grade or equivalent from any recognized University (as a regular student) and whose admission at the M.Phil level has been through an entrance test, are exempted from appearing in the entrance test for Ph.D. Programme.
- Candidates must fill the entrance test form of Mandsaur University.
- Candidates will be communicated about requirements related to their application form, date, time and venue of selection process (written test and / or Interview) through our Website and their e-mail IDs.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to periodically check the admission microsite for updates and to select a date for Ph.D. Entrance Test.
- Qualifying candidates will be required to undertake Ph.D. Entrance Test, on the Specified date. It will comprise an offline Written Test followed by an Interview.
- Selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Online Admission Letter which can be printed and available on University website.
- Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be provisional & valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate as well as for the same academic session. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the specified time.
- It is mandatory for foreign nationals/ NRI to submit Mandsaur University certificate along with other documents at the time of applying.
- It is mandatory for working applicants to submit an NOC at the time of registration cum orientation for the program, i.e. within a month of their selection.