The Entrance Test shall be of 90 Minutes consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions followed by Personal Interview.
Online Entrance Exam Pattern – Online Written exam followed by Personal Interview (Total 150 marks). Paper contain all MCQs of 100 Marks in 2 Section
- In 1st Section = Reasoning, Research Methodology, GK. English and Computers.
- In 2nd Section = Subject related Question will be there. (Syllabus for entrance available at MU website as per UGC Net)
- Personal interview 50 marks – candidate has to submit research summary of 2 pages on the same day.
Note: 50% obtained marks should be considered for PhD Admission
- The reporting time for the Entrance Test is 9:30 AM.
- The candidates should bring the original receipt of the fee paid and Admit Card
- The candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the test as per rules.
- The clearance of the entrance test does not entitle a candidate for admission. The admission will be finalized on the basis of the final merit list to be prepared after the conduct of personal interview and checking of original documents of the candidate.
- The candidates should use Black and Blue ball point pen only.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE