Cisco’s Apprenticeship opportunity II B.Tech CSE/ BCA/EEE 2020/2021 Batch Students
The Cisco Apprenticeship Program is a 12 months fixed-term training program in line with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
The program will be virtual for now and later in person in Bangalore, once Cisco offices reopen.
The student applying for the program –
• Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields.
• Must have graduated in 2020 or 2021 and have no work experience
• Must have received a Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC)
• Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2021.
• Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in
Steps to Apply:
Enroll as a ‘Student’ on the NATS portal using the link mhrdnats.gov.in
(In case of any issues with enrolment, students can reach out to the contacts mentioned in the following link – portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/contact-us)
After completion of Step 1, fill the following form with the required details – https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/94f690fe1301428d84a4b763a768ad26
Once we receive the confirmation, if the student meets all the requirements, they will receive the next email regarding the online assessment
Deadline to Apply: 11th Oct 2021 – 02:00 PM