Campus Placement Drive II Unschool II All Branches 2022 Batch
Mandsaur University is organizing a campus placement drive for students of all branches of the 2022 batch. Please share the information with all the eligible students.
About company- Unschool is a Y Combinator-funded company, ranked #3 on LinkedIn’s Top Startups List 2020. We are a Government of India recognized startup which is incubated at T-Hub (Hyderabad) with 85000+ students, 50+ mentors across the country with 100,000+ hours of course videos. Unschool is reviewed as the Top 10 Digital Learning Portals of 2019 by the Higher Education Magazine. At Unschool, we believe in ‘Transforming Lives through Learning’. We provide our learner community with internship opportunities after they finish their course with us in this pursuit.
Designation: Operations Executive.
Location: Hyderabad( Until the current situation calms down we shall provide an option of work from home to the candidates).
CTC: 5LPA (3L fixed + 2L variable).
The month of Joining: February 2022
- For the first 6 months, candidates would be designated as Operations Trainee, during which they would be receiving a salary of 12,000 per month( which includes PF and ESIC) + performance-based Incentives.
- Candidates would be required to sign a service agreement to work for 6 months from the date of joining (i.e. training period).
- Salary for the training period i.e. 1st month will be held as training cost and released along with the 2nd-month salary.
- Open to all.
- Preferring candidates who have worked in leadership roles in college fests and college organizations, with previous internship experiences.
The Job Role Includes:
We want students inclined towards Management. As an Operations Executive, students will be trained and experience a wide variety of management portfolios including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Human Resources.
1. Marketing and Promoting Unschool Courses.
2. Leading a team of Campus Ambassadors across the country.
3. Training and development of Ambassador teams.
4. Advertising and Branding the Unschool website and product.