Campus Placement Drive II TCS BPS II B.Com/BBA/BCA/B.Sc(CS/Life Science)/BA(Journalism/Fashion/Tourism)/B.Pharma/M.Pharma 2022 Batch students
Registration Link–https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/Last Date to register- 7th January 2022.
Test Date is 26-Jan-2022.
TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for 2022 YOP Graduates
About TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for 2022 year of passing (YoP) graduates-
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Application Process for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring – YoP 2022
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form.
For step-by-step guide, Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- Disciplines: Full time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm – 2022 Year Of Passing candidates can apply.
- Backlog Criteria: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration).
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Extended Education: Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Work Timings: Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment / rotational night shifts depending on project requirements.
- Background Verification: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed ahead with the candidature.
Pls. Note : To be eligible for the test the candidate needs to register on NextStep Portal and create DT No and should complete the entire application form and submit the form. The Candidate status should be in “Application Received” Stage.