Campus Placement Drive II Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited. II B.Tech CSE/EEE/ Diploma EEE 2021/2022 Batch Students
Company Name– Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited.Website- https://www.siemens.com/global/en.html
Link of Registration– https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/286593
Role: System Engineer
What part will you play?
Provide technical support to US/UK customers and clients through inbound and outbound calls
Conduct health checks of electrical vehicle (EV) chargers, check log entries to find the root cause of the issue.
Collaborate with the R & D team to resolve issues.
Provide Weekly/Monthly reports on tickets/service requests worked
Maintain good customer relations.
Maintain records of conversation with customers and analyze the data.
Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets and customer queries.
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.Requirement-
- We need a graduate – BE/Diploma degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical
- Phone support experience with US/UK customers
- Communicative & socially confident
- Flexible to work in any shifts
- Customer oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Strong multitasking, time management and target achieving skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command over the English language
- Knowledge on Electric Vehicle and chargers.
- Curious to learn and integrate new technologies.
- This role is based in Chennai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.