Campus Placement Drive II Relaxo Footwear I| B.Tech |I Electrical| Mechanical |I 2021 and 2022 Batch
Company: Relaxo Footwear
About company- Relaxo Footwears Limited is an Indian multinational footwear manufacturer based in New Delhi. It is the largest footwear manufacturer in India in terms of volume and second-largest in terms of revenue. The company makes products under 10 brands including Flite, Sparx, Bahamas, and Schoolmate.
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.Tech Electrical Mechanical Chemical Engineering
Batch: 2021 and 2022 Batch
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Inventory Control –To maintain a minimum inventory level of WIP.Customer Oriented-
|Documentation & Reporting|
|To submit all the required production reports to Factory Managers and HO on a Monthly/Weekly/Daily basis.|
- Manpower Handling- To manage a diverse workforce and especially extract work from the contractual workforce.
Internal Business Process-
Production planning-To undertake a change in Production Planning on Monthly/Daily/as and when changes are done by Marketing Dept.
To do the planning of Compounds, sheets, and straps as per the Production plan on a Monthly/Weekly/Daily basis.
To look after effective implementation of Production plan at Shop Floor.
Maintenance & upkeepTo look after housekeeping & hygiene in and around the production area.
To coordinate with Maintenance offices on a Daily/Weekly basis to upkeep all the machines of the Plant.
- %Production Achievement against set Target.
- % Production Plan Adherence.
- B / C % as per standards.
- % Increase in Company Roll workers as per AOP definition.
- % Achievement of Target 5S / VM state as defined in Roadmap.
- Good initiator
- Man Management Skills
|Key Result Areas|
|Material & Manpower AssessmentStrong knowledge of end to end Production ProcessesAbility to manage contractual workers|
- Leadership Presence
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Orientation.
- Ability to Influence & motivate.
- Key Stakeholder ManagementInternalExternal
- Manager Production
- Lab & FGQC Team
- Vendors & Suppliers
- External Consultants