Campus placement drive II Galaxy Weblinks II B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC(CS) 2021/2022 Batch students
Mandsaur University is organizing a campus placement drive for B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC(CS) 2021/2022 Batch students. Please share the information with the students.
Company- Galaxy Weblinks.Website- https://www.galaxyweblinks.com
Designation: Trainee Mobile App Developers
CTC: 2.40 LPA to 3.00 LPA
Location: Indore (M.P)
Experience: 0 to 6 Months
Qualification: B-Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC(CS)
Online Test Schedule : Thursday, 23rd December,2021 at 11:00 AM
Registration Link (Google Form): https://bit.ly/3oXzbz2
About Company-At Galaxy, we do more than solve your business challenges by developing custom software solutions. We become a stakeholder in your project and invest our people and processes for your business goals.
As a true partner, we learn about the unique customer value your business creates. Our dedicated team is present at every stage of your journey to success, from ideation right through to delivery.
Hiring Process :-
– Interview Rounds Info.: 1st Round – Online Assessment Test, 2nd Round – Technical Round, 3rd Round – HR Interview– Online Assessment will be based on the basics of Programming, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English.
—Terms for Employment: –
- Training duration: 2 Months (May be extended by 1 more month, if required)
- Rs 8000 stipend per month during the Internship
- After completion of training candidates may get a Full-time employment opportunity to work with us subject to their performance during this tenure & post training assessment organized by Company.
- After completion of Internship candidates may get a Full-time employment opportunity to work with us subject to their performance during this tenure & Post Internship assessment organized by Company.
- Employment Bond :1 year after Job Confirmation.
Job Description: –
Are you looking for an opportunity to start or advance your career and grow with a successful and expanding software development company, Do you like the idea of gaining meaningful experience at an internship with the opportunity to develop into a full-time position. We are looking for a self-motivated individual having a passion for making meaningful contributions to the organization from the beginning.
– Knowledge of jQuery Mobile, HTML5, CSS3, JSON.
– Basic Knowledge of any of this mobile app development technologies – Android, iOS, ionic or React Native.
– Working experience on any web/mobile app development project is good to have.
– Design and build advanced applications for Android, iOS, React Native or Ionic.
– Work with a cross-functional team including designers, information architects, backend developers to create optimum integration solutions
– Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project
– Develop high-quality Front End/UI patterns for mobile devices
– Publish apps on App Store
– Excellent Logical and problem-solving skills.
– Must be able to work in a team.
– Must have good communication skills.