Best Out of Waste
An activity “Best Out of Waste” was conducted by Fashion Design Department under MU Centralized activity of Fashion Club, Mandsaur University on 26th September 2017, Tuesday.
The objective of this activity is to practice the slogan “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle”. We’re leading our lives with the limited resources around us. Therefore we shouldn’t waste anything that we use. If we have this in practice and educate others to recycle and reuse, we can have a prosperous life. Thus, our focus is on carving the significance for the entire development of the society.
Students have to prepare a best usable product with the help of waste materials only. Students of all the departments across university have participated in the competition. There were total 30 teams which includes 90 participants from different departments. Students prepared various usable things which include movable robots, air conditioner, water purifier, hydraulic dam, tea table, sofas, handbags, footwear, wall hangings, lanterns, engagement platters, and other decorative stuffs. Program ended with prize distribution by judges and address by Dr. Shailendra Sharma, DOAA Mandsaur University.
- Mr. Harshal Mahajan (Fashion Designer, Mumbai)
- Dr. Naveen Choudhary (Principal, BRNCOP)
- Mr. Tapesh Dubey (DOCR, Mandsaur University)
- Winner : Pooja Soni, Ritika Jain, Kritika Soni (MCA Department)
- First Runner Up: Kunika Ranks, Taruna Mali (Fashion Design I year)
- Second Runner Up: Ka
makshi, Divya, Arpita ( Lifescience and Pharmacy)
- Prof. Mani Butwall (HOD, Fashion Design)
- Prof. Divya Dhakad (Teaching Associate, Fashion Design)