Best out of Waste
The objective of this activity is to practice the slogan “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle”. We’re leading our lives with the limited resources around us. Therefore we shouldn’t waste anything that we use. If we have this in practice and educate others to recycle and reuse, we can have a prosperous life. Thus, our focus is on carving the significance for the entire development of the society.
Students have to prepare a best usable product with the help of waste materials only. Students of all the departments across university have participated in the competition. There were total 28 teams which includes 80 participants from different departments. Students prepared various usable things which include movable robots, air conditioner, water purifier, hydraulic dam, tea table, sofas, handbags, footwear, wall hangings, lanterns, engagement platters, and other decorative stuffs. Program ended with prize distribution by judges.
- Mr. Rahul trivedi (Pharmacy)
- Dr. Kratika Denial (Pharmacy)
- Winner: Kunika Ranks, Taruna Mali and Pooja Dhakad (Fashion Design)
- First Runner Up: Pawan Sharma, Ritika and Priyanshi Rathore (Life Science)
- Second Runner Up: Ritika, Nandini and Shriyal (CSE)