- Arts, Multimedia & Creativity Club:
Art and multimedia stimulate creativity and imagination. It provides visual, tactile, and sensory experiences and a unique understanding and response to the world. It enables students to communicate what they see, feel, and think for society and how they can contribute to abolishing social and political issues in a way that meets real needs.
- Our vision is to provide quality education to the students in arts and multimedia by hands-on experience with the latest technology and value education.
- We have to create an environment that encourages research and to innovate new ideas in media and communication across media disciplines to serve the needs of government and society.
- Encourage students to become self-motivated, ethically strong, problem solving, individuals who can find and understand the knowledge needed to succeed in the chosen profession.
- To develop creativity and imagination through a range of complex activities.
- To develop increasing confidence in the use of visual and tactile elements and materials.
- To develop the decision-making quality even in the worst situation of life.
- To foster an enjoyment and appreciation of the visual arts and a knowledge of artists and their creativity.
- To increase their critical awareness of the roles and purposes of art and multimedia in different times and cultures.
- To improve the student’s ability to control the tools and techniques.
- To develop the ability to resolve real-time government and social issues.
- Radio Programs on collected news by students on specific theme to broadcast
- Painting Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Competition for best newscaster in Mandsaur
- Manthan – Documentary or Film Competition
- Reel Competition
- Photography Competition
To register in this MU event club, mail us at email@example.com