A workshop on game development using scratch programming
Department: Computer Science & Engineering
Year/ sem : I/I
Date and Duration: 14/12/2021
Title: A workshop on game development using scratch programming
Resource person/agency and affiliation: radeep Laxkar
Computer Science and engineering department conducted a workshop on game development using scratch programming. Dr. Pradeep Laxkar delivered a session about scratch programming.
Topics covered in this workshop are
- Introduction of scratch programming.
- Installation of scratch programming.
- Stage, sprite, and programming palette.
- Intro to the visual programming environment.
- Intro to programming concepts :
a. Objects and Attributes
b. Sequence, Repetition
c. Conditions, Events, I/O.
A practical demo was conducted after the theory session. All students developed a game during this workshop.
1. Increase student skills with computers.
2. Increase student interest in programming.
3. Student achievement on a fun project.
4. Learn some computing concepts.
5. Learn some practical algorithms.
No. of participants: 41
Prepared by: Nand Kishor Patidar
Verified and submitted by (HOD/HOI): Mr. Prabhat Singh