Campus Placement Drive II Intellipaat II All Graduates/MBA 2021/2022 Batch students
Mandsaur University is organizing a campus placement drive for all graduates/MBA 2021/2022 Batch Students. Please share the information with the students.
About company- Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, IIT Guwahati, IBM, Microsoft, etc., with more than 1 Million learners and 200+ corporates across 55+ countries learning on our platform. Intellipaat combines a unique approach to the ideation and creation of the course content. It then collaborates with SMEs for training. Further, it offers its learners lifelong support and lifetime access to the course materials.
It also provides professional help to ensure learners find lucrative jobs by conducting mock interview sessions and helping each candidate create a high-quality resume.
Qualification : Any Graduation/ MBA, B.E etc (2021, 2022)
Location: Bangalore ( strictly work from Office, Immediate joining).
Designation– Business Development Trainee
Compensation: 6 months Internship period 264,000(Fixed Pay)+ 200,000(Variable Pay) Total CTC : 464,000LPA will be working as Business Development Trainee
After the successful completion of the Internship period 500,000 INR( Fixed salary) + 400,000(Incentive) Total CTC: 900,000LPA will be working as Business Development Associate.
- Calling the leads provided in the CRM and understanding their requirements of career up-skilling and pitch the right course as per their needs.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Should be maintaining all customer interactions in the CRM.
- Should have decent exposure working with any CRM like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- Managing all pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned leads.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/ organizational objectives.
- To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast learner, keen on details, and self-motivated.