B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy (BRNCP) is nurtured by B. R. Nahata Smriti Sansthan (BRNSS), a philanthropic organization committed to the service of humanity through technological advancement. The institute carries all the necessary approvals of AICTE & PCI and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (RGPV), Bhopal.
BRNCP has glorious standing of one decade and has unmatched infrastructure, faculty and placement profile. It is spread over sprawling 30 acres land adjacent to B. R. Nahata Marg on Mhow-Neemuch highway. Aesthetically designed building is already having built-up area of about 50,000 sq. feet and under expansion program almost an equal area is being additionally added.
The Institute is an
- Approved RGPV research center
- SIRO (Scientific and Industrial Research Organization) center status from Department of Sc. and Tech., Govt. of India
- Nodal centre of DSIR’s TUC/Innovation Network Partner
- Rated as No. 1 in M. P. by Eurasia Times
- The B. Pharm and Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Chemistry courses are accredited from NBA, AICTE.
B. R. Nahata College of pharmacy is committed to exceed the norms & standards prescribed by AICTE, PCI and other statutory/ accreditating agencies so as to emerge as Benchmark and center of excellence ensuring highest quality in Education, Research and Extension
Meaningful Education is the most important Crusader of Human Development
BRNSS Group of Institutions will contribute to human development through meaningful education, research and extension activities. The institutions shall:
I.Serve as a platform for lifelong learning for the student, faculty & staff.
II.Shall have vibrant culture of research, innovation & discoveries.
III.Serve as engine of economic growth by providing conducive entrepreneurship environment & business incubation facilities.
IV.Shall acquire and maintain all relevant accreditation.
- • Improvisation of teaching-learning process through technology to achieve level of excellence that can lead to overall development of the student.• To become Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) under DSIR• Planned for number of research proposals to get funding from government agencies like AICTE, DST, AYUSH, ICMR and Others• NBA reaccreditation for B. Pharm. course• To provide practiced based knowledge through Intensive instrumental training• To organize various co-curricular and extra-curricular, beyond the syllabus activities & professional training for overall Personality development of students• To enhance interdisciplinary research in pharmaceutical sciences.
• To achieve departmental goals